Saturday, November 13, 2010

April's side tables

April has been keeping me busy! Last week I refinished 2 side tables for her. Her style is eclectic and she has been adding some things recently that are very very distressed. She actually wanted these tables looking older than when I got them. Here they are before:

Photobucket

Both of them I painted and then took my palm sander to give them a good roughing up. The shorter table April told me she wanted to have less paint then wood showing! After painting I applied both stain and antiquing glaze.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

The tall table I distressed almost the same way.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And that's all folks! I have another project I can't wait to post about...something a little unusual to what you've been seeing. That will be next. And then I've got another custom order desk I'm also working on. Stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. The pictures don't do them justice. They look PERFECT in the rooms they are in! Thanks Heather!

    ReplyDelete