Tuesday, November 16, 2010

*Count Your Blessings*

I found this idea recently as I was searching for some painting ideas. I loved it as soon as I saw it and knew it would be a great reminder and practice to start with the girls, especially with the holidays coming up. So, I created our own *Count Your Blessings* chart. We regularly go over and start a new list of all the things that we are grateful for on that given day.

It was very easy to do... I took a red frame that I had laying around, painted it and then put a burlap background inside and got cheap letter and number stickers at Michaels. We also picked up some window markers there which are fun and easy to use. And they just wipe right off the glass when you want to make a new list.

I'm thinking this would also make a great shopping list, to-do list, honey-do list, menu, or a memory verse that your family is working on. I like that it's practical and useful, but also decorative and not an eye sore on the wall.


Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

1 comment: