Tuesday, October 5, 2010

creamy white side table

Too many cloudy days! I've been wanting to take pictures of this sweet table for some time, but my house is so dark. Yesterday I finally broke down and used my flash. Anyway, I picked up this side table from a lady up the street who recently closed her antique store. She has about 3 full garages full of stuff (not kidding!). It's a great resource if someone I know is looking for something specific. In fact, that's where I found Rachael's schoolhouse chairs. I found this table and fell in love with the simple, yet elegant curves and detail. Although it was in pretty rough shape.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I painted the table and creamy white, distressed it and then aged it a bit with stain. The table does not have a drawer, but I did add a simple pull to the front to add some detail and interest.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Side table $69

No comments:

Post a Comment